Plymouth Arts Centre offers a range of spaces for hire to make your event a success.
To make a booking or visit the space
Call Manon Le Tual to discuss your event on 01752 206114 option 3 or email@example.com
Our cinema is available for hire Monday daytime and evening; and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday daytime. The 61-seater cinema offers the ultimate in comfort, quality and style for your conference, presentation or private film screening. For private film screenings, there is no additional charge if you wish to show a film that we are already screening that week. Download our technical specifications here.
- £250 per half day, Tuesdays to Saturday
- £300 per half day, Sunday and Monday
Studio One Warehouse Space
Our warehouse-style studio space in Batter Street adjoins the cinema. It can be hired alongside the cinema or independently for talks, workshops or conferences. There is room for 50 people seated in the space or 95 people standing. It retains its character as a converted warehouse with high ceilings and a light, airy atmosphere.
- £30 per hour
- £120 half day (up to 4 hours)
- £200 full day (up to 8 hours)
- £40 per hour
- £150 half day (up to 4 hours)
- £250 full day (up to 8 hours) Discounts for arts and charity related usage can be discussed.