Entry to the galleries is free.
- Standard Ticket: £9
- OAPs (over 60), Students and Unwaged: £7.75. Please bring proof of eligibility.
- 25 and Under: £4. Please bring ID, and check the age rating of the film when booking. No other concessions or discounts can be applied to this price.
- Friends: 75p discount and £7 tickets on Tuesdays
- Matinees: £7.00
- Online bookings: add £1.50 booking fee per transaction. This fee helps to pay for maintaining and operating the website and booking system (this fee is waived for Friends).
- Bringing in Baby: £8.50 (includes a hot or cold drink)
- CEA Cardholders: The Card enables a disabled cinema guest to receive a complimentary ticket for someone to go with them when they purchase a full price ticket (£9). The CEA Card is a national scheme developed for UK cinemas by the UK Cinema Association (UKCA). Please book by phone or in person.
- Creative Play: £5 includes a hot drink and squash
- Bringing in Baby to the Gallery: £2 includes a hot drink
- Other workshops and talks are priced on their event page
Terms and Conditions
NO REFUNDS ARE MADE ON TICKETS.
- Ticket exchanges and returns will be accepted if a suitable amount of time is allowed to re-sell the returned tickets. The Management reserve the right to refuse returns and exchanges. If deemed acceptable, the Management will issue a credit voucher for the value of returned tickets. The credit voucher will be valid for 12 months and can be used for purchases at Plymouth Arts Centre.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission
- The Management reserves the right to ask the ticket holder to leave the premises and take any appropriate measures to enforce such a request.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- Smoking, vaping, photography and audio or visual recording of any kind are strictly forbidden in the cinema.